Phonostage MC1 and MC2 have been designed as dedicated RIAA equalisation stages for Moving Coil cartridges only. A separate power supply enclosure is employed to reduce hum pick up from mains transformers and provides a greater degree of flexibility in positioning.
A low output impedance allows even long Interconnect cables to be used. Both phonostages use similar topologies, but the MC2 utilises custom made passives and a floating input bias scheme similar to the State-of-the-art Battery Disc preamplifier.
- Separate PCB for each channel
- Zero overall feedback
- Star Earthing
- Dedicated PC-OCC wiring
- Independent L/R power supplies
- Gain at 1kHz = 68dB(MC1) 69dB(MC2)
- Output Impedance = 12R
- Input Load 1= 50R(MC1) and 120R(MC2)
- Bandwidth = 7Hz-70kHz
- Size = 300mm x 360mm x 70mm
- PSU size = 220mm x 300mm x 68mm